Summer in Illinois can be rough on your carpets. Here are some St Charles carpet stain removal tips and tricks!
Now that you have the well seasoned grill, it’s time to invite the friends over for a BBQ! However, no matter how much you try to keep the party outside, stains always seem to find their way onto carpets and upholstery. Follow these St Charles carpet stain removal tips and tricks next time someone drags a little more than Summer fun into your place.
Organic Stains (juice, ink, mud, etc…)
- Soak up any excess liquid prior to treating
- Treat with stain remover (be generous)
- Let the product dry, then vacuum
Grease or Makeup
- Use a stain remover for oil based stains
- Shake the product, then spray onto stain
- Swab area with water and blot dry with a towel
Pet Stains and Odors
- For urine, use newspaper and paper towels to soak up as much of the liquid as possible
- Use an enzyme based product on the stain
- Work from the outside in, then blot with a damp cloth
- Let dry, then vacuum
There are your St Charles carpet stain removal tips and tricks to help fight off the Summer stains! Don’t be afraid to call Chem-Dry of Stratford, an independently owned and operated carpet cleaning service for all of Wheaton, Bartlett, Naperville, Roselle, Bloomingdale, Carol Stream, Glen Ellyn, Warrenville, West Chicago, Oakbrook, Kane County and the surrounding areas. We’ve been providing top quality cleaning solutions for over 12 years, focusing on exemplary service and customer care. All our work is guaranteed, ensuring your complete satisfaction with our results.